Protect yourself with informational techniques and safety strategies to help you become aware of how you can prevent, minimize, or survive an assault. Safety Awareness video may be viewed by clicking here.
- Registration: 8:30 am | CE Class: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Members Advance: $25 | Members Onsite: $30 | Non-Members: $35
- Instructor: Ken Malcolm
- Location: Virtual via Zoom
Virtual Participation Requirements
- Your device must have a video webcam, microphone, and speakers. Students are required to enable video so that we can monitor attendance.
- Students are expected to attend the entire class session - except during the 15-minute break - just as if they were sitting in a classroom.
- After the class, you will be emailed an electronic affidavit and an electronic class evaluation. To receive CE credit, you must complete both.